Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jazz > Finals

been hit by a major case of 2nd year senioritis and so am being extremely lax about the impending finals on Monday.

I had decided to be extremely diligent over the weekend and spend every minute studying but things, sadly, haven't gone according to plan. First I woke up at 1 PM today (Massive Fail!!) as a result of end of term partying. 2nd, decided to go to Saladelia, my fav cafe, to study as there was afootball game today, which meant that there would be no parking at school. But at Saladelia, a Jazz band began playing live at 6PM and that brought all my studying to halt. I loved it! especially when they began to improvise on autumn leaves. aaah love Jazz.

So here I am, late on a saturday night desperately trying to salvage my finals. But its looking like a lost cause!

No comments: