Friday, August 19, 2005

quasi home.

finally, after numerous betrayals, (i'm guilty of one btw, i'm sorry but theres no way i'm gonna be happy living right outside a cowshed. err looooooooong story), i finally found meself an apartment. i'm sharing it with two other girls and yayyy i'm finally gonna have roomies!!!. i always fantasized about this moment. me livin an independant life in an alien city, in an apartment with roomies...i always somehow imagined my roomies to be a hair dresser or this total bohemian DJ type chic, you know, completely different from me, well it didn't exactly turn out that way but i'm extremely satisfied with the outcome. i have me own wardrobe now and soon my own cot and my own mattress, and my own bed spreads, my own linen.....
aah yes, i'm a satisfied independant woman , scrounging but independant. yay!!!.

oooooooh very exciting news just in, managed to rope in some girls and we're gonna go out and experience some "nightlife". double yayy!!!

4 comments:

Harish said...

Congratulations. Good luck on this new phase of your life... and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

AI,

Yep, I agree...hope you have a blast with the gals!! Somehow, I think the B'lore touch in you is gonna make you the leader of your brat-pack. Party hard BUT party safe...don't drink & drive (Hey, I can't help the pontification coz I don't wanna read any more blogs of you in plaster talking to Tulu doctors...he he he...)

This is truly a fun phase of your life.

Best,

Raki

AI said...

HKS: thanks, i am. but verry sleep deprived.

Raki : arrite daddy :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, movie update!!!

Checked out Deuce Bigalow and 40 year old virgin.

Deuce Bigalow is the *WORST* piece of crap I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot of crap...)

40 yr old virgin....he he he.....is soooooo funny...I hope the lead guy becomes a major star some day....

Raki