Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Acchoo, twenty two and wooo hooo


go shorty it was your birthday!!!! yeah yeah, yesterday was my b'day and it began with some rapid fire sneezing, signalling the onset of two runny nosed days. not too good. kay called at midnight and well girlfriends are the best ever, they love you so much, they'll stay awake till twelve and make you feel soo special. kay you're the best!!!. then later in the day darshini called. *hugs* thank you, nandu and charms for remembering. you googals rock!!!. ofcourse darling anna called twice,and then today a day later i gotta cut a cake in from ofthe entire office. yay me!!. I didn't get any presents though, but I guess I've passed the stage where material gifts really matter,these days I'm giving myself all the gifts, life long romance and the like. I went to these designer stores at atmosphere, gosh they make some crappy clothes, and you'd think with all the footage they'd pass muster atleast!, i ended up buying at top at Mango, which i decided not to wear in the final analysis cause of the plunging neckline, but i love it. ok I sound like a flooze, peh! anyway, got my hair straightened in the process and am enjoying no-hair hazzle days, but looks like it ain't gonna last long, its already freaking curling up!

anyhow thanks to everybody who wished me, really appreciate that. and if you'll excuse me, i need to find some tissues quick before i start sneezing again...

5 comments:

roswitha said...

Ow, I forgot, even though you were online all day. A thousand apologies - and happy belated birthday! Here's hoping you have a very, um, fulfilling year. And productive. And growthsome. And rich. Definitely rich.

Harish said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a fantastic year ahead.
Cheers.

AI said...

Suppu: Thanks. I'd say rich and healthy inshallah

HKS : thank you so much, I hope so too :)

Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Hey! Many happy returns of the day! belated :P

Tanushree Baruah said...

Arey, happy budday! i didn't know, honest!
Anyway, *hugs*