Tuesday, June 14, 2005

That would be about 2000 Kilometres

well, after about 4 years, the Iddya clan goes on vacation again. Mark, i said vacation and not holiday, because you should see the bloody itinery. Bangalore-Delhi- Manali- Jammu- Srinagar-Delhi- Mumbai-Bangalore in 15 days. fantastic. i'm soo looking forward to this.
wasn't there a bomb blast in Srinagar the day before? . lovely.

see our family vacation can never be a holiday. it's incapable of such a noble quality. My parents don't believe in "Rest & Relaxation", they believe in Mall roads, Taj Mahal, Viceroy's summer retreat, Botanical gardens (why the fuck have they still preserved raj relics? they should destroy such things and build a golf course in their place), Valley point, Suicide point, waterfalls, Scenic point, River view point, chuk chuk train museum, butterfly cottage...err you get the drift. I'm cribbing about going to Kashmir for obvious reasons, so incase I don't make it back, a few messages to people who matter.

My parents : Thank you for having me, not that i had any say in the matter

My friends: Thank you for teaching me things i should have known.

My lovers : Thank you for teaching me things i should not have known ;)

My animals: Thank you for being furry and for emotionally blackmailing me with those liquid eyes.

The Asghar Family : Thank you for feeding me exotic mediterranean cuisine, although i still can't pronounce those names.

Quizcorp : You owe me a bloody T-shirt.

Abhishek Nag : I owe Eloor Library 3 books and 160 bucks, please do the needful and clear my name. and oh, owe jallu 500 bucks, clear that also.

umm thats it i guess, I'm off.
Take care world.

6 comments:

Karthik L G said...

iddya clan - is that ur family

then y ru thanking ur parents
if ur gone the probablity they'l return is bleak too

hope u return ;)

Abhishek Nag said...

"Abhishek Nag : I owe Eloor Library 3 books and 160 bucks, please do the needful and clear my name."

certainly. why don't you leave me some google stock as insurance?

always, glad to help.

Sinfully Pinstripe said...

book this

AI said...

Karthik : yup, thats my family name

Abhishek Nag: Should I put you in my will as well? :P.

Sinfully P. : yay!!!. thanks for tagging me and unleashing the Lit Exhibitionist demon

Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Lit exhibitionism, what else! But hell why not?
And so they have internet in Srinagar I see. Or did you leave this comment while in Del?

AI said...

S.P : No saar, from namma bengaluru only. Forget internet, even mobile phones don't work in Srinagar