Friday, August 05, 2011

The Book Gobbler's Delish List

Just listing a bunch of books I've managed to read this year. Hoping to update this as I finish reading books. I don't get much free time, what with work starting and all, but I hope my reading list continues to burgeon and that at the end of the year, I can look at it and say, "That was not bad at all."

  1. The Lost Continent - Bill Bryson
  2. Help! - Kathryn Stockett
  3. Liar's Poker - Michael Lewis (currently reading)
  4. Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain
  5. Around the world in 80 days - Jules Verne
  6. Treasure Island - Robert L Stevenson
  7. Adventures of Sherlock Homes - Arthur Conan Doyle
  8. Dreams from my father - Barack Obama
  9. The partly cloudy patriot - Sarah Vowell
  10. We need to talk about kevin - Lionel Shriver
  11. Blue shoes & happiness (from the series, "The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency") - Alexander McCall Smith
  12. Siva Purana - Ramesh Menon

No comments: