Saturday, April 05, 2008

Much Excitement is happenning

Oh yes, yes

I've got to be brief because we're writing this from the departure louge of the brand new Mumbai International Airport. Oh yes that's excitement number one.

We're travelling to china people!! to Beijing! Imagine that. Imagine the possibilities of me blogging about the commies. Yes I'll try to provided I can wade the language barrier, which, I got a taste of, when trying to confirm my hotel reservation. I'm still not sure what they have booked me as. Yes I have a complicated now but is that complicated? so the 5 people who read my blog, please check out my travel blog..err...I think it is... Called Garam Chai

Excitement # 2 came in the form of coming fourth in the Brand Equity Quiz- Pune round and in the process getting guess what? A DIAMOND RING!!! yes and its doesn't even fit!! My first ring and it comes from a quiz, not that I'm complaining, but it sounds soo geeky...

Excitement #3 - getting stuck in the lift for 45 mins. I always wanted it to happen to me. Its such a creepy and weird thing. Well this one was ok. I was stuck inside with another guy. Luckily his cell phone had signal so he called his friend and the whole security jing bang came to rescue us. I felt like I was in my favourite movie - Speed. You know - the opening scene where Keanu Reeves save all those people from a Lift. Its like my all time favourite scene ever. Sadly no keanu reeves tho'

Ok gotta rush people, take care and look out for tales from the People's Republic. And no, I'm not taking my "Save Tibet" T-shirt.

No comments: