Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life, Randomness and Horrific A-HA moments

Question: Does it mean that you love your work when you feel guilty about blogging when you're absolutely bored by..er..work?
So...this utterly random day has been puntuated by certain horrific A-HA moments. Horrific
A-HA means stuff that I should have known but was stoopid enough not have figured out sooner. Thats why the horrific part. but this one takes the cake:

Did you know that you can actually convert the case of all the letters in MSWord WITHOUT TYPING THEM OVER? Did you? I just learnt that. All my life I've been cursing MicroSoft for not having such an option, turn out they do. Bastards. Now they make me feel stoopid

There were other comp related stuff - like how to turn an awesomely massive Hi-resolution file into a oh-so-easily-emailable low resolution file, Also and my favourite, how to go directly to your desktop at the click of a button..ah..lot of geeky stuff, that I was clearly too cool for in college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone elses words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun


yes, roger waters echoes my soul