Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'll have what she's having

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'


B J Thomas.
He sang this song you know...its featured in the movie Butch cassidy and the Sundance kid.
If I remember correctly, I think Paul newman sings this song in the movie.
On a cycle.
I love Paul Newman.
No Thats LOVE Paul Newman.
He was soooo incredibly hot in his *ahem* younger days.
Have you seen cat on a hot tin roof?
There's this scene where elizabeth taylor is changing her stockings
A young ravishing elizabeth taylor changing her stockings.
Can you imagine that? nothing could have been more sexier and this guy just watches her disdainfully with a glass of whisky in his hand.
I was so floored by that scene
Who was this man who could look disdainfully at elizabeth taylor? a young, ravishing elizabeth taylor.
I saw Paul Newman's house when I was in New York.
It was on the uptown loop and I was sitting on the upper deck and the guide went "Oh btw thats paul Newman's house"
I took a photograph but it came out blurred.
I love New York.
I love the upper east side.
But unfortunately it also reminds me of Meg Ryan,whom I hate.
Nay, detest.
I detest her guiless, girl needs help smile.
I hated her in that cheesy You've got mail.
Yes, that bookshop too was pointed out in the uptown loop.
I hated her in Sleepless in seattle, which unfortunately ends in (you guessed it right) in New York.
Not in seattle like the title promises.
When I saw the empire state building, what came to me was Sleepless in seattle and the whole "Affair to remember" ding.
and then there was Harry Met Sally.
I know what you are thinking.
Sigh! I could do with one right now

No comments: